Thursday, May 12, 2005

Still Nothing

Hey, All!

Remember not long ago I mentioned that work was kicking my butt? Well, yeah, it still is. I've been in as early as 7 am and out as late as 8 pm (like last night). That's overkill for me. But, I. Am. Dedicated. It's amazing how tired you feel after spending 8 hrs staring at a computer screen. My mother used to always ask how I could be tired sitting down all day, but it happens - mental fatigue and eye strain are the major issues. I shouldn't have to think this hard to make some money!

************************

Some things have changed since I've last blogged:
Jinny had a birthday.
Devast put up a new profile pic (quite attractive).
Tiff switched up her site.

6 comments:

notyouraverage.... said...

attractive? oh Ya!
and i've stopped by Jinny's and Tiff sites (via your site) - i've been lurking there a lot.

still got nothing on my front. just don't feel like i got anything to say. hopefully though, in a couple of weeks, i'll be bursting from the seams. ;)

Don Tate II said...

Shelly, I think sitting at a computer all day is more fatiguing than lifting boulders for eight hours. I find that physical work is actually energizing over the long haul. While sitting just makes you feel old.

WIP said...

ITA with Don and sitting. Even when I sit here and "blurk" I start to feel...I dunno, but whatever it is, I hop off this bad boy like crabs done attacked me (TMI)! As for even "newer" changes, Don has gone and added a second blog to his repertoire. Talking about becoming famous, while this lowly blogger keeps plugging away or chomping at the bits in between post.

Sigh~

WIP said...

Oh, thanks for the "shout" about the *newest* look on the blog homefront. Does that mean you voted in favor of it?

Um'kay, bye.

Jin said...

Aww, thanks for the mention :) Hopefully work will calm down for ya - long hours can be a killer! Hang in there.

Don Tate II said...

Hey and by the way, thanks for the compliment. You lookin' nice in your red hat and stuff, too!