- Get toned by May 13 (I have a Pathfinder uniform to fit into, plus Memorial Day weekend is coming up which means our usual family / church trip to Orlando and Wet 'n Wild)
- Meet with the Communication Dept. to put together mission and vision statements
- Get better. My throat was killing me last night.
My list isn't long, I know. There's just so much I can't even remember what I'm supposed to have on it. Gotta start somewhere though.
Men, don't feel guilty about skipping this section on lip gloss. Women, I need some help here...
Kind of like how Princess Dominique in search of the perfect shoe, I'm in search of the perfect lip gloss. I've been looking for years the perfect subtle shade with sparkle and smoothness and non-stickiness. If I had a camera I'd take a pic of my lips with yet another one I bought. The latest one is Cover Girl's wet slick crystal in chocofix and smells really good - like chocolate. If you have any suggestions on what glosses work for you I'd love to read them. Btw, I just tried it and it's perfect! Thanks to my sister, T for putting me on to it. (She has candy.)
Despite how materialistic I'll sound I've got to tell you a few other things I'm in search of:
- the perfect pair of sunglasses - K and I went to Germany two years ago and bought three pairs of sunglasses at one time! Yes, I have an affinity for nice sunglasses. My favorites right now are my DKNY's. I had some 'superstar' sunglasses once but the screw fell out. When I say 'superstar' I think of a woman driving in a red convertible with a head scarf and big sunglasses. Ahh, that will be me...except I'll be on a motorcycle minus the head scarf but wearing the perfect lip gloss. Anyway, back to reality, my superstar sunglasses had big, but not too big, blue lenses. My husband won't let me get sunglasses if the lenses are too big. Don't know why he doesn't like them as much I do.
- the perfect watch - There was a Movado Macy's special on sale two Christmases ago. With the discount it came up to $1200. I wanted it badly. K said no. What I wear right now: a "gold-faced" Disney Mickey Mouse watch with brown leather band that I got during a gift exchange at work last Christmas. You may laugh, but that watch is one of my favorites.
- the perfect car - There is none other like a BMW, the ultimate driving machine. I had a 740i once. It's time for me to have another one. Again, K says no. What is up with him?? I would settle for an Audi A6 if I had to.
- the perfect hair products - Something to stop my hair from drying and breaking, but not make it heavy and sticky.
- the perfect manicure - If I had perfect fingers and nails this would easy. I don't have time and money to spend getting my nails done professionally.
- the perfect massage - Ok, any massage will do. K says I can pay someone if I want, but he hasn't anted up the money. At least he said yes.
Oh, how could I forget to tell you that I bought my first hat! I absolutely love it. I call it my superstar hat. It's wide-rimmed, red, and you can see through it. I really need a digital camera! I imagine now I need an outfit to go with the hat. I can't wear the hat by itself! (he he)