Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Moving

A good friend of mine has been talking about leaving S. FL. He's thinking about Orlando or Jacksonville. The cost of living is too high down here. Imagine, if I sell my house I wouldn't be able to buy another - property taxes would kill us for one thing. Since he said it I've been thinking about it too. I know we're not going anywhere. I can't ask my husband to move four hours away from his daughter. She's only 10 and she really needs him.

It's not like Orlando is unfamiliar. We go there at least once a year and we know a lot of people up there (plus, I would anticipate making many more *wink*). I don't know *sigh*.

K got some kind of flat tire this evening on his way to pick up Sid. I almost got one too. The tread peeled off of the inside of one of my tires so I heard a flapping all the way home. Needless to say, I turned on my emergency flashing lights and set the cruise control to 30 mph.

Not much else going on worthy of blogging. Well, that's not entirely true. Maybe I should say not much else going on that's appropriate for blogging. Not to worry, I'm not implying family problems.

Tiff gave me some really good ideas for promoting my new business venture. I haven't had the time to re-read her suggestions but I will. The Body Shop At Home is very particular about how consultants market themselves.

Work is going. Not hectic in the same sense as Jinny's, but they're still managing to keep me busy. (Remember to breathe, Jinny, and take relax (and blog *smile*) when you get home.)

Congratulations to Don's daughter on getting her first college acceptance letter!

Can't think of anything else right now. I have to work on this DVD creation thing we're working on for our church.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that *wink*, who i think it is?