Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm So Excited

I think I'm really going to like this TBSAH (The Body Shop At Home) business. A girlfriend of mine came over yesterday evening to help me "unwrap" my "presents." Of course, Sidney was all up in the mix! "Lotion!" "Lotion!" "Brush!" Yeah, it was cute.

Anyway, I have lotions, and sprays, and foot care things, and face stuff, and ..., everything smells SO good! And there's so much to read so I can be well-informed about the product uses and ingredients. And marketing too. I have to learn how to market myself.

You know you can order through me and help a sister out, right? :)

4 comments:

Don Tate II said...

Think I told you before, I was raised in the SDA church. A very restrictive one. The women there would never have induldged in such things as body sprays, face-fixers-in-a-jar or the normal adornments like earrings or watches that women really like to wear. So, Im glad to know that things have loosened up a bit! In fact, maybe that's my problem. Maybe I need to return to my roots, SDA, but something a bit more contemporary. Have a great weekend.

notyouraverage.... said...

you know if i lived out by you - i'd totally support you!

hybe said...

I'm all over that Mango Butter babe! Take some pics (or have someone take some for you) of yourself during/doing presentations. Make a little "scrapbook" of sorts to use as a little marketing tool that can be passed around while at your shows. That way the women can see how much fun you (and the guests) are having while doing something you seemingly enjoy and then not only will they want to order from you, they'll book shows and possibly want to sign up under you to do what you do. Just a thought. Then, you can show off your pics on your blog...We won't tell.

notyouraverage.... said...

that's a good idea proactiff.