- a blow up sheep for a Canadian contractor
- one busty co-worker got a too small shirt that read "Got Milk?"
- last year I was complaining about the company not recognizing my 5 year anniversary so the "CEO" of the company gave me a gold-plated leather band Disney watch
- Ben gave his kids unusual names at birth so one year he got some Phonics cards to help them learn how to pronounce them
- whip cream in various flavors
- a leapord print thong
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
I've been having such a hard time finding a gift for my work gift-exchange person. A couple of them read my blog so I can't tell you my ideas, BUT I can tell you about some of the past gifts: