Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Secret Santa

I've been having such a hard time finding a gift for my work gift-exchange person. A couple of them read my blog so I can't tell you my ideas, BUT I can tell you about some of the past gifts:

  • a blow up sheep for a Canadian contractor

  • one busty co-worker got a too small shirt that read "Got Milk?"

  • last year I was complaining about the company not recognizing my 5 year anniversary so the "CEO" of the company gave me a gold-plated leather band Disney watch

  • Ben gave his kids unusual names at birth so one year he got some Phonics cards to help them learn how to pronounce them

  • whip cream in various flavors

  • a leapord print thong

3 comments:

SP said...

Hey! I still have that Got Milk shirt somewhere around here...

Unknown said...

It's so hard to choose a gift at times.

Brotha Buck said...

Does your office ever have white elephant gift exchanges? Sounds like they may have got Secret Santa mixed up with White Elephant!