- I'm shy but I like to be the "talk of the town" in a good way.
- I have a mixed heritage (doesn't everyone). My father's side of the family is from Grenada. My mother's family is from Jamaica but that includes her Indian grandparents (from India) on her mother's side, and her Irish and English grandparents on her father's side.
- I like decisive and confident men because I'm not.
- I would love to move back to a place with seasons but I would so miss the sunny days of South Florida.
- I have one child and would love more; I just can't seem to make it happen.
- Once upon a time I wanted to be a judge but I didn't want to have to be a lawyer first.
- I used to have a high metabolism - it takes more work now than it used to for me stay trim (read: I'm getting flabby).
- I'm a girl who doesn't have many girlfriends - no patience.
- In many ways, I'm the opposite of my mother. In other ways we're the same. (Profound, huh?)
- I would love to be a social butterfly but I don't have the patience to get to know people.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Walking contradictions? You tell me.