Friday, January 06, 2006

So Considerate

I had a tuna sandwich for lunch yesterday. I liked it so I thought I'd make another today. Well, my wonderful family left me ONE slice of bread. I brought both it and tuna to work. I don't know what I was thinking with only ONE slice of bread but I eventually figured I could go the grocery store during lunch and buy a loaf. Lucky for me one of my co-workers happened to have a loaf of bread in the company kitchen. She felt so sorry for me when I told her what happened and how that last slice was the back.

Speaking of co-workers, a few of them went to an Asian restaurant for lunch today. They so graciously returned with fortune cookies for those of us who didn't go. Mine read, "Forget all that wishful thinking and be practical." Have you ever heard of such a discouraging fortune?? lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just the back? dry! lol. you are lucky you had a caring co-worker.

Unknown said...

Nice of your cooworker to do that.

That fortune cookie sounds like a practical advice that good fortune.

enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

that was so nice of your co-worker to share with you!

fortune cookies are so stupid sometimes. Before I had my son, I got one that said something about becoming pregnant. I'm like wtf thats crazy!!!

Shawn said...

Ha! I love the fortune cookie. I want one for a friend of mine.