Thursday, November 30, 2006

And I present to you Zucchini Pancakes!!

I liked them. The 16 yr-old said they weren't bad but he didn't like them. Sid said they were nasty. lol. I forgot that hubby doesn't like egg yoke so they were too "eggy" for him. My poor family. But hey, if they don't want to eat what I cook or bring home there's always pasta in the pantry!


I'm getting my recipes from I.na G.arten's latest cookbook B.arefoot C.ontessa at Home.

I had wanted to try the onion rings and a lemon butter chicken (the latter courtesy of SP's man, Tico), but I got home too late and wasn't up for the challenge. Actually I met some "new" family tonight - my mother's 2nd cousin, her daughter and son-in-law, and their three kids. The last kid is barely a month old and very cute. I exchanged email addresses with the daughter who is only two years older than me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i like zucchini [but not all pancaked out]. too bad it didn't go over great. try, try again!

Anonymous said...

Those pancakes look interesting. I was wanting on the onion rings. :-(

SP said...

Awww, I wanted to know how the chicken came out. Maybe I'll have Tico make it and bring you some...