Friday, January 23, 2009

FOUR LAYERS OF CLOTHES YESTERDAY!
*************************

Boy, do I bring doom and gloom whereever I go? Found out yesterday that the school I've been teaching at (parttime) is closing down. The instructors will be around long enough to finish teaching their classes but the goal is to get all the students graduated and placed by the end of the year. For me, that means I should have until early March. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
*************************

At the behest of an old friend I finally downloaded Android and the latest Eclipse IDE and Java SDK. For what, I don't know. It's not like I have a G-Phone....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelly just wanted you to know I moved my blog. Every time we catch up then I can't find you again :(

http://lindadominique.wordpress.com