Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Today's Pix

Ok, no pix here, they're on Shelby's blog.

@Shawn: You're idea about getting my insurance to replace my phone was a good one, but *ahem* I, uh, didn't get any, er um, insurance on my cheap phone.

@Aziza: I hope it doesn't take me too long to learn how to use. As for why it's called chocolate...think dark, dark, maybe really dark chocolate. :) Actually, think sweeeet!
***************************************
Got some good news yesterday. Cuz Mocha and a bunch of other family on my father's side will be coming my way this New Year's!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

oh lawd...you didn't have insurance? You shoulda gotten insurance after you broke your phone. Then waited a few weeks and reported it stolen.

Miz JJ said...

You can get insurance for a cell phone? Who knew.

princessdominique said...

Awww she's gorgeous. I didn't know whether to put it here or on the other blog.