Monday, October 09, 2006

Preoccupied

Ok, so I've neglected my blog for a while. I know you don't blame me for being preocuppied with my Princess. She's such a good baby. She eats a lot and sleeps a lot. She stays awake longer now, she smiles (no, it ain't gas), and she even started cooing. What a blessing!

I'm sick and Sid's sick, so I'm trying to make sure Shelby doesn't catch whatever it is that we have.

I'm finally getting a new phone. I've had my current phone for at least two years now. Hubby always goes for the gold when we get new phones and I always opt for one of the cheap ones. Well, not this time. I'm getting a new phone because the one I have has done it's time. It's been dropped a few times too many and it's age is showing. As you can tell by the picture, it's being held together by some elastic bands. See, if I take them off, the battery will keep coming loose and interrupting my calls by shutting down. How inconvenient. Well hubby won't let me be telephonically-challenged anymore. I ordered a chocolate yesterday. It shipped today and I can't wait to get it and start playing around.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh my! That phone. That's a shame. You couldn't have conveniently lost your phone had the insurance company ship you out a refurbished one?

I am glad you won't be telephonically challenged any longer.

Hope you feel better.

Aziza said...

Your phone looks similar to mine minus the rubberbands, since I don't use my phone much. But that chocolate phone looks cool and sleek. I would have to learn to use that. But since the phone isn't brown, I wonder why they call it chocolate. Yall help a sister to understand.

Anonymous said...

I'm dying over the elastic band, girl. That is too funny. Enjoy the chocolate!

Jdid said...

oh man that phone is busted
im trying to get my company to hook me up with something cheap or free cause i'm at the stage of renewing a contract