Thursday, February 10, 2005

2 sick

i wish i could write a post about my trip to Jamaica but I really can't right now. I went to the dr yesterday and was diagnosed with bronchitis and neuritis of the left hand/arm. the neuritis means I've lost partial control of my hand. i can close it, i just can't open it or lift my fingers to type. i don't know how long this will last. just typing this i'm breaking into a sweat. it's pretty strenuous. hopefully i'll be back to myself w/i the month. pray for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're doing better. i was trying to look up some info on neuritis on the net - i came up with Brachial Plexopathy. were you given something for pain? the site i was it was saying that recovery could be up to a few months (and in some cases spontaneous).

ShellyP said...

My bronchitis seems to be clearing up. I can breathe much better nowand I have more energy. The rest is doing me a lot of good. The dr said something about neuritis of the brachial nerve. I don't have any numbness or any pain whatsoever. I looked up info on it too. It doesn't matter so much how long it takes to get back to normal so long as it does.

Anonymous said...

glas your starting to feel better.