Monday, September 18, 2006

There Must Be Something About Mondays

That makes me have babies.

It's 7:00 am and I've been having contractions since 1:00 am, anywhere from 10-15 minutes apart. Now they're down to almost 5 minutes apart. I got up around 2:30 to make sure I was packed. Now all we have to do is get Sid ready for school, drop him off, then take me to the hospital. Hopefully I'm almost ready to deliver cause these contractions are tiring.

If you don't hear from me over the next few days it's because I don't have Internet access at the hospital.

Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

oooh! can't wait to see her! here's hoping that this labour goes as smoothly and easy as Sid's!

NeenaLove said...

MOTHERHOOD... simply beautiful!!!

The Gig said...

Wonderful! I am anxious to see a picture of the little one. Congratulations on your new baby. My grandson was born on September 18th and he just turned five. God Bless you and your family.

Aziza said...

Wow, the time has come for your beautiful bundle of joy to be born. God bless you and your hubby and big brother Sid!!!...

Shawn said...

I'm little late. Hope everything went smoothly. Congrats.

SP said...

TO Anyone who is going back to read comments, Shelly delivered a beautiful baby girl around 9-ish in the morning. All are well!

Aziza said...

SP: Thanks so much for the update. This is great news. Please send our best wishes onto ShellyP and her family. Although I've never spoken or met most blog folks, I'm so glad to hear about good things happening to them. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wait - she delivered nine on Monday? That'd be JUST like her! ;-)