Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Facebook Fiend

Yep, that's what I've turned into. I'm on FB every-durn-day!

A lot has been going on though. At work we have a mid-may deadline so we're working hard towards that. Mocha came to Miami for some sunshine so I got to see her. What a sweetheart she is! I'm on the market for a D-SLR camera. Actually, my mother promised to buy me one as a birthday (May 25) present! Yay! In the meantime I'm still using my Canon PowerShot A400 (as you can tell from the pix below). Can't complain about that camera - it has served me very well. The kids are good. Sid keeps losing his homework before he even leaves school! Yeah, not sure what we're going to do about that. Shelby is a bonafide rugrat now. She crawls everyone and grabs everything. Her smile is infectious. Her laugh is like a sunny day.
I had to dump another pair of jeans. I got to replace them though. Macy's had a sale (surprise, surprise) so I got a few pairs of jeans and a couple of tops. I was (am) a happy camper. See the smiles?

By the way, the cooking has reached a new level. Today, a co-worker and I made a couscous salad with chicken. It had couscous (of course), cilantro, parsley, olive oil, chicken broth, and scalllion. The chicken someone picked up for us from Chicken Kitchen.

8 comments:

NeenaLove said...

u look absolutely wonderful, post-pregnant. you're my idol! when i have babies i wanna look like u do!!

so i've been hearing about facebook -- maybe i need to get me an account.

hugz,
neena

Shawn said...

dropping by the say "hey!"

Keep meaning to check out facebook but I feel overloaded with Myspace and blogging. How could I add facebook?

Anonymous said...

nice pics. you so purrrty!

couscous is an acquired taste that I haven't yet acquired. I'm sticking with rice.

Anonymous said...

she's gorgeus!

once you go 'facebook', you never go back!

Aziza said...

Your pictures look really nice.

CreoleInDC said...

Gotta tell you how much I LOVE your hair. I have always wished for hair as thick as yours. Me greeeeeeeeeeeeen with envy!

Hi! Shawn "introduced" us.

princessdominique said...

It really does take great pictures! So the new one should be even better!

princessdominique said...

I meant to ask, have you ever had tabouli? It's similar to couscous.